Monday 8 February 2016

Got new tech in the mail. ANKER SoundBuds Sport


Got new tech in the mail. ANKER SoundBuds Sport

Isn't everyone in search for the perfect ear buds/phones? I like buds but my ears are small or something. I had some older ones that were only BT version 2 so when it was link to a device, it blocked other devices. Thus the search was on for a new pair.

Prices have really come down and there are lots of different styles. These have those weird ear anchors. I wanted them because my ears get sweaty (TMI?) Of course it comes with a range of sizes for the anchors and the buds. The sound is very good and it connected very easily to my Gear S2 which has an amazing amount of music on it that I forget about.

But I digress.

It was a little picky connecting with my phone. I had to disconnect from all other BT devices first but after that it worked just find. It's really reasonably priced so I'm happy.

5 comments:

  1. How's the audio quality? Just curious because I'm using some Apple Earpods or whatever they're called and they bring out the low-end a bit too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not into base, these have an even sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which is exactly what I'm looking for! The sound is pretty clear though? No distortion on the lows and highs?

    I might just get a pair of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give them a shot, I got them from Amazon.com. You can always return them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More pics more details please 😉

    ReplyDelete