Saturday 9 April 2016

I watched Sleepy Hollow for the Abby/Crane relationship - especially after the headless horseman was dealt with.

I watched Sleepy Hollow for the Abby/Crane relationship - especially after the headless horseman was dealt with.

Season 2 was meh but season 3 was interesting again. Season 4 could be interesting again I suppose but I get kind of tired of black women story arcs being written so tightly (PoI and now this) compared to other main characters. Hope to see Beharie on popular show soon.
http://tvline.com/2016/04/08/nicole-beharie-leaving-sleepy-hollow-abbie-dead-season-4-interview/

5 comments:

  1. They lost me in the whole Pandora story arc. It just wasn't the same. Maybe one year I'll binge watch and catch up on Netflix...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everyone just liked season 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The show's whole dynamic changed when they finished with the whole Headless plot.  The next big threat just seemed forced to me. Felt like they were stretching for ideas. Or maybe didn't think it would last more than one season from the onset and didn't think that far ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mary Sue has a great article about why it just felt wrong. So any female characters killed off to increase interest in the season finale. I guess male characters really are what's important.

    ReplyDelete