Thursday 12 April 2018

I use Google pay. Multiple card support, reliable tap to pay.

I use Google pay. Multiple card support, reliable tap to pay.

I was an early adopter so I got very frustrated with the TD Bank app as it worked then didn't and not at all terminals. GPay accepts my MasterCard and getting a new Visa card from a sorted bank was easy for me.

I am always surprised when I travel and tap to pay isn't an option. At home some of the clothes retailers seen slower to adopt but I don't but clothes often so no problem.
https://www.androidcentral.com/whats-your-mobile-payment-service-choice?amp

3 comments:

  1. I prefer cash. I have not even considered using mobile payment methods. I guess I just like doing arithmetic myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Brazil, 90% hem card machine have NFC, but even so is hard found anyone paying with Android Pay/Samsung Pay/Apple Pay.

    It's much more hard found sellers it know pay with NFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cash?!? I email money to people that's how I don't carry cash 😁

    ReplyDelete