Saturday 1 September 2018

I retired so I could get some "nice to get done" stuff for Dad. Spending over a month out here sure did.

I retired so I could get some "nice to get done" stuff for Dad. Spending over a month out here sure did.

Fence painted, check. Shed cleaned up and stuff stored in it rather than under the deck - check. Garage made habitable for daily driver - sadly check. Sadly because that means Dad can't do his hobbies any more. Fred and my brother went on a dump/recycle run. When Dad's wife gets back she can do any reorganizing she wants. Along the way we ended up buying Dad a new lawn mower and doing some front yard work.

It's time to go home.


2 comments:

  1. I've always been told you'll never be so busy as when you retire ... sounds like that's holding true!

    ReplyDelete