Wednesday 12 September 2018

Weight gain is not a minor side effect if it makes you unhappy with your body image. Talk to your doctor about alternatives.

Weight gain is not a minor side effect if it makes you unhappy with your body image. Talk to your doctor about alternatives.

If you have to, change doctors. Back in the day I was on BC and the doctor just kept upping the strength of the pill to stop breakthrough bleeding rather than changing to an alternative low dose formula. New doctor looked at the prescription and immediately changed me over.
http://www.weightymatters.ca/2018/09/every-physician-ought-to-know-which.html

3 comments:

  1. BC? The province, it is that a medication?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I got ya. I’m such a Canadian-iphile that I instantly went with the provincial abbreviation.

    ReplyDelete