Saturday 19 September 2015

Just read book 2 in the Halcyone series by Lisa Cohen​ . I haven't been this engaged in a series since I started the Chronicals of Elantra by Michelle Sagara​ The sad part is you have to keep waiting for new books to be written.

Just read book 2 in the Halcyone series by Lisa Cohen​ . I haven't been this engaged in a series since I started the Chronicals of Elantra by Michelle Sagara​  The sad part is you have to keep waiting for new books to be written.
http://www.amazon.ca/Ithaka-Rising-Halcyone-Space-book-ebook/dp/B00ZPLCU48/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442633480&sr=8-2&keywords=LJ+Cohen

2 comments:

  1. Sorry!! I'm writing as fast as I can!! (Seriously, thank you for this! Made my day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to be able to let someone know when you enjoy their work. I don't usually like stories that bounce around with multiple POV but the transitions work well.

    ReplyDelete