Friday 23 October 2015

Not a huge Adele fan. Although I liked her last album well enough I'm probably one of the few people who didn't buy even one song. And I hated the Skyfall yodel-fest. This song is a great release for her new album though.

Not a huge Adele fan. Although I liked her last album well enough I'm probably one of the few people who didn't buy even one song. And I hated the Skyfall yodel-fest. This song is a great release for her new album though.
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=ay7VEZ3354s&u=/watch?v%3DYQHsXMglC9A%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

5 comments:

  1. I love her soulful voice! She writes a lot of meaningful lyrics as well, which is refreshing to hear amongst all the drivel that's pumped through the airwaves in the last decade or so.

    I'm looking forward to her next album! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into this song of hers.  I did really like her last album.

    ReplyDelete