Sunday 15 May 2016

Replaced Pandora bangle with a Persona bangle. I like the idea of a structured bracelet a bangle provides but don't like rubbing the pearl over my skin to put it on. The Persona bangle flexes on and off.


Replaced Pandora bangle with a Persona bangle. I like the idea of a structured bracelet a bangle provides but don't like rubbing the pearl over my skin to put it on. The Persona bangle flexes on and off.

The one size bangle is Sterling Silver and includes two stops. You put beads on by removing one of the ends. I read the reviews, some ends have fallen off so I really tightened mine (perhaps too much). Using the stops will ensure no beads are lost if the end should fall off. If you decide to create a cuff style bracelet, I would buy and extra set of stops to ensure beads stay in place if an end cap comes off.

The line includes a beads, charms and bracelet styles compatible with Troll Beads, Pandora etc. Right now, at People's you can buy 3 charms and get a free bracelet. Depending on the charms that could be 50% off. As with all of these bracelets you can end up spending a lot of money on beads and charms, even if you do a lot of purchasing through hobby stores and EBay for glass beads. If you already have a bracelet check out the PersonaWorld site. They have some different patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment