Sunday 31 July 2016

Looking for a B-I-G storage box? I found a Jardin 20 cu.ft. box at Home Depot.

Looking for a B-I-G storage box? I found a Jardin 20 cu.ft. box at Home Depot.

We needed something to hold all our kayak stuff, including the sail. I also wanted room to store stuff over winter - so all our PFDs, and wet suits has to fit as well. The box came as a flat pack so it easily fit in the Macan. It was mostly click together with a few stabilizing screws. The directions were clear and I popped it together quickly. It doesn't seem super sturdy but a box this size will have a lot of flex unless there are internal braces.


2 comments:

  1. Similar to my deck box for our patio cushions... Love mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. We may be getting more although they are quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete