Friday 7 October 2016

I get you feel you're voting between 2 evils for president, remember it's not the only race in town.

I get you feel you're voting between 2 evils for president, remember it's not the only race in town.

Do you want to live in a state like California or a state like Kansas. State economic policy has driven the current recovery, the parties have very different ways of supporting their citizens. Taxes provide that infrastructure support and relieving business and wealthy people from paying robs everyone of services.
https://psmag.com/how-to-convince-an-angry-millennial-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-e362b39f4857?source=rss----2cf906365a55---4

3 comments:

  1. Hillary may not be wart free...

    But on the scale of "evil" trying to conflate her negatives to the negatives of Trump is an error in scale comparable to believing that the Earth is only 6000 years old or that North America is only 8 inches wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but I think there is a core of people who can't step back and make compromises. The more you try to convince them, the harder their stand becomes. Hard to tell if we should be prepared for Handmaiden's Tale but with Pence as VP, that's what they'll get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is 1) I'm glad I don't live there 2) I feel sorry for those who do.

    ReplyDelete