Thursday 9 February 2017

Beefed up “Personal Secure Cloud storage” with the Lima Ultra, is it all that? Yes!

Beefed up “Personal Secure Cloud storage” with the Lima Ultra, is it all that? Yes!
As the title suggest; Secure Personal Cloud Storage platform hosted at home by you for you. The previous version was named Lima and had some issues when it came to performance, this is why we have the  Lima Ultra . More under the hood power to give you what...
http://www.androidcoliseum.com/2017/02/beefed-up-personal-secure-cloud-storage.html

3 comments:

  1. I was in on the KickStarter for that, and sadly, have yet to set it, up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin found it easy. Let me know how you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I have the original one, not the "ultra". Loved the idea. I generally tend to just run sshfs mounts between all the machines so my actual need for it is pretty low, but I should get around to it.

    ReplyDelete