Sunday 23 April 2017

New CC to use Samsung Pay? Not if CIBC.

New CC to use Samsung Pay? Not if CIBC.

I was thinking today of getting the credit card necessary to use Samsung Pay just because access. Found out it's CIBC and just no. I was with CIBC as a youth. They gave such poor customer service to my student loan (basically treated me like an criminal to be) that I left the bank. Had there been more social media at the time I would have touted every interest bearing financial transaction I negotiated with not them. I know I can totally use their money by paying off entire balance just before the payment date but I don't want them to make any money from me.

No I don't hold grudges - why do you ask LOL
http://mobilesyrup.com/2017/03/29/samsung-pay-canada-rollout-strategy/

No comments:

Post a Comment