Friday 19 May 2017

Glass is just too slick. @DecalGirl to the rescue.


Glass is just too slick. @DecalGirl to the rescue.

I'm using the Samsung Clear cover in black (not very dark as you can see.). I've got a Rhinoshield Crashguard on order. I'll use it at least when we are kayaking. I'm concerned about the case holding water against the back of the phone.

So about the decal. The cutouts are ok for the camera and FP reader but I think it's a mm short in length. The nice thing about glass and vinyl is you have some lift and reset. It's not as good a fit as dBrand but it has a plethora of ART It will be fine with the bumper.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I had to get a case for mine too. Way to slippery without one.
    I also got a gear frontier. My first non android wear watch. And too my surprise I love it. I may never go back to my LG sport

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the gear S2 and love that. Perfect size for me and when I feel like something different I change the band.

    ReplyDelete