Monday 19 June 2017

Disclosure laws seem reasonable. Perhaps a sponsorship wall.

Disclosure laws seem reasonable. Perhaps a sponsorship wall.

To be clear, I've had many doctors over the years as I live in a rural community (so many South African physicians) and have had health events. I would say 2 of them were ones I left because of their practices. The rest left town or I moved away (or they were specific to events). I hope this wouldn't affect patient care.
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4164625

4 comments:

  1. Worthwhile question, for sure. My doctor usually prescribes brand (so, by chemical name as opposed to brand), but that doesn't mean he's immune to the pressures ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I meant to say generic brand. Clearly I hadn't had enough caffeine when I commented this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame it on autocorrect 😉

    ReplyDelete