Saturday 29 July 2017

Highly recommend. Accurate voice recognition, easy to use.

Highly recommend. Accurate voice recognition, easy to use.

I didn't feel like paying $400 for voice command on my Macan. It was a nightmare on my Edge and I had zero patience with it. Drivemode is not like that! I set my PCM on BT and awesomeness quickly happened. I was listening to music, a text came in. It asked if I wanted to hear it and what to say. I was asked if I wanted to reply and the voice to text was perfect. I've had problems before with road noise but either my S8 or this app works super well. I don't use if for nav because I have my phone facing away from me if it is out of my wallet.

I think Rob Blaich recommended.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drivemode.android&hl=en

3 comments:

  1. My HTC One M8 came with a Drive mode, and it was a little buggy. Nowadays on my Axon 7, I use OK Google to do most things, like "Resume playing music," or, "send a text to my dad." (I've added My Dad as a nickname for my dad's entry in Contacts). However, perhaps I should give one of these apps another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is good and with a super simple interface

    ReplyDelete