Friday 15 September 2017

Add DNR to the health information in your mobile device.

Add DNR to the health information in your mobile device.

It's a hard sell anyway. I am on the organ donor registry (are you?) but doctors will frequently ignore your request if family members dispute it. Regardless of what people think, doctors are not ghouls who want to create/manipulate corpses.

I'm at the point that I have lived an a happy life and would rather not have medical resources used to keep me alive. I've told family but think I need to set out exact parameters...and put it in my ICE information.
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4288481

1 comment:

  1. “Chandra Yoga offers Yoga Alliance USA certified 200 hour level yoga teacher certification in Rishikesh at India”. Register in advance to book a seat. sushilyoga.com - Yoga Alliance Certification USA

    ReplyDelete