Monday 19 February 2018

It's another use of media make life miserable for a minority religion.

It's another use of media make life miserable for a minority religion.

To me it makes sense to leave my home country if I am systematically discriminated against. A condition of being allowed to immigrate is leaving your arguments behind. Naive of me to think to focus should be on building your new life and helping others immigrate rather than fomenting dissent at home. But if you can't, you should stay in the home country and fight for your ideals.

India would have a point if Canada was refusing entry to the country but that not what's happening. Canada is a secular country. The government does not control who has access to places of worship. And why would Sikh temples welcome people who were instrumental in them leaving their homeland for religious reasons. Why would the Indian government want access? There are many neutral areas to meet diplomatically.
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4541694

2 comments:

  1. I do remember air India and the RCMP did coordinate to identify the separatists in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass Morrison Madam can you speak with you and I tamer Barhoum refugee Syrian in Lebanon I want to help you

    ReplyDelete