Monday 16 July 2018

First Monday of retirement - use screen protector installation skills on bathroom window.

First Monday of retirement - use screen protector installation skills on bathroom window.

The best thing about being retired is the lack of time constraints. I spent 5 minutes looking for masking tape that I had put down...somewhere. I erased measurement marks when I drew a line crooked in spite of doing several measurement marks. So the project took probably twice as long as it should have but I didn't wreck or damage anything and it's done! I'm sure my ex-coworkers will be surprised to hear I didn't swear once.

Tip - use a wet microfiber cloth instead of spraying water on and use the same cloth for smoothing out air bubbles. And true to screen protector installation keep hands clean and moist.


2 comments:

  1. 5 minutes to find masking tape is fine! We all just dread the possibility that it will sometime take us 5 hours to find it, when it’s in our pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, that looks fine. Your usual wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete