Tuesday 28 August 2018

Do not mess with an economic prof specializing in game theory. And my eye leaked at the end.

Do not mess with an economic prof specializing in game theory. And my eye leaked at the end.

A fun movie and very busy for a Tuesday afternoon. The opulence was amazing and I would_really_ like to visit. The architecture looks amazing. I'm sure there was meaning to the wedding that we didn't get although we did understand the Mahjong scene. According to the movie, guys from Singapore are either cut or kind of pudgy looking but all the women are skinny. Highly unlikely. And Nick was kind of a jerk for not being as perceptive as his friend.

If it were not for an American audience, the ending would have been a double tragedy.
https://youtu.be/pa1lxyUmG8Q

2 comments:

  1. I thought the ending had great meaning to me. When I got married, the previous generation passed on their jewellery to us. I cried really hard watching that ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the ending, the symbolism of the ring I feel Astrid claimed herself and learned to live with her wealth.

    ReplyDelete