Tuesday 7 August 2018

Sure - the problem is with harsh words like "urge" and progressive values like don't arrest human rights protestors and don't chop of hands and heads.

Sure - the problem is with harsh words like "urge" and progressive values like don't arrest human rights protestors and don't chop of hands and heads.

I hope Veitch is wrong but I know people like my in-laws are drifting further right every year as they listen to talk radio and rail at the government for not doing enough after natural disasters.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1026653683381985280.html

3 comments:

  1. Well, some of us are drifting further left as Justin steps up and defends all that makes Canada and the real free world free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes I can only hang my head at the behaviour of some of humanity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And people wonder why I'm progressively losing all faith in humanity. I think Thanos had it right. Where's my Infinity Gauntlet?

    ReplyDelete