Monday 17 September 2018

Find an activity you enjoy and do it for the fun of it. It should be about more than losing weight. I do it because I like the people I work out with.

Find an activity you enjoy and do it for the fun of it. It should be about more than losing weight. I do it because I like the people I work out with.

I also like being stronger and more flexible. When I work out regularly I don't have as many aches and pains.
http://www.weightymatters.ca/2018/09/theres-no-realistically-prescribable.html

7 comments:

  1. I walk. Constantly. All over. Long and short distances. It’s what I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only exercise I do is hockey (floor and roller). I do it because I enjoy it and also for the social aspect of the activity. I only get about 2 hours a week which is less than the amount needed to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda hate running, but i kinda like the math

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great secret kept from us by the all powerful marketing industry is that limiting food portion size is the certain way to lose weight. No matter the exercise program or food content, cutting portions will work. You have to do it, of course; it takes will power and will power cannot be sold over TV, the internet or in book form. That's why we hear so little about the one certain weight loss method. It's not salable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brian Arbenz Also, if it becomes too wide spread, it will negatively affect the food industry profits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And it would create a widespread call for the end of the use of High Fructose Corn Syrup, which causes people to eat more than they really want.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actually it would end the added fat and salt that a lot of processed food has as well. I do eat lean cuisine and the like for lunch. I like the variety and keep them under 300. Add an apple and a candy and done.

    ReplyDelete