Friday 2 November 2018

US financial system is so predatory that I cannot bring myself to invest in their bank stocks.

US financial system is so predatory that I cannot bring myself to invest in their bank stocks.

I know their losses are guaranteed by taxpayers but let's be real about who that is exactly. People without enough wealth to dodge paying them. I give it 3 years before another blow out. Interest rates are rising while wages are not so borrowing FTW!


https://theintercept.com/2018/11/02/dodd-frank-rollback-wall-street-volcker-rule/

4 comments:

  1. We all know who will win with the rule changes. The ones already hoarding most of the world's wealth. But, this is exactly what I expected when Trump took power. The wealthy get wealthier, the rest of us move a little further down the ladder we were trying to climb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who’s being demonized for our crises today? Hispanics and Moslems. Notice there are no Hispanics or Moslems in this picture. When the white Anglo-Saxon run system is robbing us, you’ll hear lots of hysteria about every other group. So Trump’s misdirection of the electorate’s attention by his fear mongering has a clear purpose, to protect the powers who are the real threats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hussein Chochman Rules are seen as hampering thus something to get around.

    ReplyDelete