Monday 10 December 2018

Christmas packages sent! 2 by Canada Post and one by @Purolator. With the coupon it's same pricing pretty well for 2-3 day shipping and door delivery is guaranteed.

Christmas packages sent! 2 by Canada Post and one by @Purolator. With the coupon it's same pricing pretty well for 2-3 day shipping and door delivery is guaranteed.

Traditionally I send everything to my dad's house and later in the day the rest of the family shows up, unwraps then can't figure out who got what. Except for the year I shopped early and left gifts only to have them forgotten until I called. I find all those scenarios super annoying. So to let that go, I am trusting tracked parcels. Once it gets to the household, I don't care if they throw it it the garbage, at least they got them to dispose of.

It's an expensive option but it's worth it for my piece of mind.

https://pages.purolator.com/holiday_shipping/en/HolidaySavings/

2 comments:

  1. That's the Christmas spirit :). Remember to keep the receipts so everyone can exchange their gift. Cass Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - they can deal with that themselves.

    ReplyDelete