Thursday 21 March 2019

Milo has left this reality after 16 and a half years

Milo has been with us for so long he seemed invincible. Over the past year he's had a lot of old dog health events along with puppy arrival incidents. While I've been living with the dread of losing him - looking back on photos from the last year reaffirms I did the right thing by him through his aging. Up until the end he was able to enjoy life, going for walks, reminding us to share food and making sure we knew the weather conditions in the morning by taking him off the deck for bathroom breaks.
Yeah I did a celebrate life slideshow



Everyone who walks with us through life brings learning opportunity. Milo taught me patience with the aged.

This is the end of an era for us. Since we're retired we've decided (for now) we'll only have one dog, Bennie, and we'll share the dog companion duties. So I'll end this with an end of an era slideshow.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so saddened by this. It seems impossible a loved one like him could be gone. Thank goodness for the wonderful memories and pictures! RIP, Milo.

    ReplyDelete