ECOXGEAR Ecocarbon BT speaker
Look at the speaker not the desk... There are a lot of BT speakers out there. What sets this speaker apart is it's ability to charge your device while sharing your tunes. It's beach or pool ready with an IP 68 rating and it's ruggedized. And by ruggedized I...
http://www.androidcoliseum.com/2016/02/ecoxgear-ecocarbon-bt-speaker.html
I live in a small Canadian Prairie city on Treaty 6 territory with a spouse and a dog. We retired in 2018. This is what life is like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Weight loss is more than calories in and calories out. Research using a pool of 10,000 participants. People tend to gain weight back. Differ...
-
Handy grammar infographic. Which errors do you make? I know there are some spell checkers make on my behalf. https://www.grammarcheck.net/wr...
-
Eat your produce rather than drink it. The thing that makes it so easy to grab and go, encourages over consumption. Fruit is much worst to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment