Friday 26 February 2016

I got the Texture by Next service quite awhile ago and I really like it.

I got the Texture by Next service quite awhile ago and I really like it.

No more heading to a dental or doctor's office to read old issues of magazines I don't want to purchase:) And I read a wider range of material. I wouldn't buy a Canadian Business subscription but I will skim through a digital magazine version and read an article. My only regret is there is little international content. I would love to see Braintainment, T3 and Pacific Review. Maybe even New Scientist. I'm not interested in creating my own magazines a la Flipboard.

It does a good job of incorporating multi-media rather than just PDF style formatting. With the latest update you can save articles or issues on an SD card which will be great when we go on holiday.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nim.rogers&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment