Sunday 6 March 2016

It's that time when I start piling up books in advance of airports and beaches. On the plane I watch Chinese police procedurals and read subtitles.

It's that time when I start piling up books in advance of airports and beaches. On the plane I watch Chinese police procedurals and read subtitles.

Back to books, so far I have Quantum Night, The Cold Between which should be on my tablet by Wednesday, Trigger Warning, Chaos Quarter (free Samsung book for the month), books 2 & 3 of Rogues of the Republic (for humour) on my kindle software and a bunch on Play Books (humble bundle and Baen bundle) plus the classics, Little Brother and Neuromancer.

Two comments - no internet for a week means sinking into books and I do not read enough Robert J Sawyer even though I really enjoy his stuff.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25734179-quantum-night

No comments:

Post a Comment