Wednesday 30 March 2016

Yes it's a lifestyle change and you have to be self aware.

Yes it's a lifestyle change and you have to be self aware.

We just got back from vacation where I indulged in holiday diet - that is eating high amounts of ice cream ,fried foods and having wine and cheese every day. I think the big change for me was restaurant eating - when we're in the Cook Islands I'm very aware of the limited availability of food and garbage production so I tend to eat everything on my plate. (next year we're sharing more treats) By the end of the holiday I was ready to return to our regular home cooked meals. I gained 3 pounds and it will be interesting to see where my weight settles as I return to my usual diet and activities.
http://www.drsharma.ca/treating-obesity-like-a-chronic-disease-leads-to-better-weight-loss-maintenance

1 comment:

  1. We rented for 1 week Randy Resnick  so only free ate for one week. I was getting kind of sick of eating so much. I think what gets me is the drinking...

    And 3 lbs doesn't seem like a lot I know Annette Holland but my weight is very stable. I could stand to keep it actually; I'm just curious as to what my routine will land me at.

    ReplyDelete