Friday 22 April 2016

I've gotten Sena cases in the past, they are pricey but well made. The Ellie Zip Around around is no exception.

I've gotten Sena cases in the past, they are pricey but well made. The Ellie Zip Around around is no exception.

I was looking for a wallet that would contain my phone, and essential cards. Ideally my keys would fit inside but nope. The Ellie fits the S6, in a clip case, comfortably so I can fish it out of the wallet when I need to. It's small enough to fit in a smaller profile shoulder bag. The zipper is sturdy but not sharp so it doesn't shred your hand as you read inside. There is even space for cash - something I rarely have:)

Sena has a lot of options for holding decives. Their focus is iDevices and leading mobile devices. I did get free shipping to Canada. Check them out as senacase.com or on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment