Friday 15 April 2016

I'm a sucker for palettes so I got the MAKE UP FOR EVER customizable palette from Sephora and it's pretty awesome.

I'm a sucker for palettes so I got the MAKE UP FOR EVER customizable palette from Sephora and it's pretty awesome.

MAKE UP FOR EVER gives a choice of 185 shadows and blushes to create a one, two or three colour palette. Since I'm much more minimalist than I like to admit, I thought I would try a blush and two shadows that would take me from day to evening (if I ever did anything for evenings).

I've been having problems getting a blush that 1) shows up and 2)doesn't fade - especially since I don't do the primer, BB/CC/DD cream etc. I got the dark purple pink blush and it does both as well as being buildable.

The eyeshadows are very smooth with good blending. I got a fir green - could have selected something less dark but I really like the effect. The base shade is copper red metallic which gives me a nice neutral nice shimmer.

Right now if you do a palette you get a discount on the 3rd pan. They are a high end brand so you may encounter some sticker shock. I find it's worth it because of the colour payoff and blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment