Thursday 14 April 2016

It was one of those spring fever days where I spent lots of time walking around outside. Luckily I can be working and do that.

It was one of those spring fever days where I spent lots of time walking around outside. Luckily I can be working and do that.

Also a tech 'splody day. I set up KNOX because I wanted my trusted devices to start working again. Welp, they work, ActionLaunch 3 doesn't and I have no idea how to un-invoke KNOX (or if you even can). Rats. Using Apex until ActionLauncher is resolved.

I also got an update for my GearS2.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds nightmarish.

    I had fun determining why Glass kept booting my Moto 360 from its connection to my phone. Wound up deleting both their apps, resetting the 360, pairing that first, re-pairing Glass, then remembering to leave notification sync off on Glass, and everything worked as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Apex - what does AL3 have that Apex doesn't? Never tried AL3, genuinely curious - Nova was crap compared to Apex when I tried it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are folders where if you tap on it the app opens but if you slide the folder opens and how the app drawer is a slide in from the left. There are some unique features so I hope Chris Lacy​ can figure something out. I will keep using on my tablet, of course, but it's nice to use the same launcher on all devices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, do you receive products to review?? we are 1byone, an electronics brand. i would love to invite you test some of our products, we have many marketable products and you can give your requirements  to us. hope your reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. kara wang I do but I coordinate with Ryan Moore if they are android related.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, yes, we have many Android related . could i get your e-mail ? i can show you some links to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kara wang​ you can send me links through hangouts if you like.

    ReplyDelete