Friday 22 July 2016

If you don't want to open your phone to the police, restart it to invoke the password unlock.

If you don't want to open your phone to the police, restart it to invoke the password unlock.

I would also make sure I remove any email accounts with confidential information when traveling but that's just me. I don't do any of that because problematic content would be a simple reflection of a problematic me- outspoken, irreligious woman.
http://www.androidcentral.com/police-look-unlock-smartphone-using-3d-printed-fingerprints?amp

2 comments:

  1. That's the biggest liability of biometric identification. Once it is obtained by someone else, you cannot change it like how you can change a password or a key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give the police any reason to have to search your phone

    ReplyDelete