Tuesday 15 November 2016

Yay, troubleshooting. Contacted #FitBit because our Aria scale started working intermittently. I'm happy with the outcome.

Yay, troubleshooting. Contacted #FitBit because our Aria scale started working intermittently. I'm happy with the outcome.

Are you so busy you don't troubleshoot and just replace stuff? That's where I was with the Aria. It was burning through batteries and being unreliable. I was willing to buy another but Fred said nope, not long enough life span. So I went to their forums looking for help. Sure enough someone else had the same problem and were told to contact customer service. Did some troubleshooting and provided proof of ownership and got an out of warranty replacement.

I've found most manufacturers stand behind their product. You just need to be adult in your expectations.

As a bonus, I had a high oil level !?! warning on the Macan and it turned out to be poor quality gas. Filled up and the warning went away. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment