Friday 27 January 2017

Samsung's next flagship the S8 will be interesting and here's why...

Samsung's next flagship the S8 will be interesting and here's why...
The image is from  Venture Beat  which revealed the Samsung Galaxy S8. As much as I like to newest and shiny from all these manufacturers I can't help to wonder who the hell are they advertising theses  devices too ? Let's be honest, who's out of pocket $10...
http://www.androidcoliseum.com/2017/01/samsungs-next-flagship-s8-will-be.html

2 comments:

  1. So far, I don't think it's IP68. However, the sizes... 5.8 and 6.2... that just too much, but Cass you're also not most people :) The average Canadian doesn't have a $1000 to more to spend on a device at the most the average Canadians has about $266. Quite far from the reach of most. Even at a subsidised cost, we're looking at $699 or more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it's not IP 68 that will make the decision easier and I'll save money 😉. I agree on the size thing but it really hand feel for me.

    ReplyDelete