Wednesday 18 January 2017

Won't be seeing paying money to support this movie.

Won't be seeing paying money to support this movie.

And the trainer should be not used by any ethical producer/director.

I have had dogs that don't swim when I wanted them to. I spent minutes every day tempting them into the water and in the end, the one that was the most hesitant would take a flying leap into white capping water. And I'm not a professional trainer. Milo and Duffy both swim enthusiastically.
http://www.refinery29.com/amp/2017/01/136746/a-dogs-purpose-german-sheperd-animal-abuse-video

3 comments:

  1. Not cool. Our dog loves to swim but we patiently waited for her to get comfortable with waves. My wife and I took turns going into the lake while Ana wanted to follow. She eventually swam on her first day to the lake but we were prepared to take our time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows the no animals were harmed disclaimer really, means broken bones not trauma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disgusting abhorrent behavior... They should be charged!

    ReplyDelete