Sunday 23 April 2017

Are you chasing your tail instead of being productive?

Are you chasing your tail instead of being productive?

I like to keep busy - for work this means doing lots of tasks rather than taking the time to explain and share the work load. I've had a lot of continuous education about the roles I play so mostly it's learning software to capture my work. When I was a supervisor I managed worker jobs so there should be 20% of time available for equipment maintenance /repair. Most days it was quick maintenance so you weren't crushed. I don't think the supervisor has the luxury of integrating that buffer now.
https://blog.asmartbear.com/utilization.html

1 comment:

  1. "Yoga is associated with the primary obtainment of complete spiritual unification connecting mind, body and soul with comprehensive yoga session for the complete wellness program that uplifts mental and emotional balance releasing innate source of profound energy." "Chandra Yoga International" create an event on "International yoga day 21st June 2017." facebook.com - International Yoga Day With Chandra Yoga International

    ReplyDelete