Saturday 13 May 2017

I released a book.

I released a book.

https://payhip.com/b/uPAi

It's a little sarcastic at times. It's pretty hardcore at times. It's about some fucked up, broken relationships. It was also a chance to feel out some consent issues I've been thinking about with vampire stories.

You can buy it here. As soon as all the paperwork goes through, I expect to be selling it through iBooks, Amazon, and DrivethruFiction. If I get a version I'm really confident with, I'll also launch it in audiobook format. But that'll be a while at very least, if it happens. I want to try a physical version, but that'll also take some time.

If you want to buy it direct through me though, here it is. If you buy it through me, you get it in epub, mobi, and pdf. Even if you do get it through me, I'd really, really love it if you leave a review on Amazon when it goes live. Like, seriously. If I'm going to make fiction a thing I do, that possibility lives and dies on things like reviews and shares. And that's where you come in.
https://payhip.com/b/uPAi

No comments:

Post a Comment