Sunday 10 September 2017

For me the Daydream, no question

For me the Daydream, no question

I was going to write a comparison for Android Coliseum​ but I just didn't use it enough over summer. I do like how reliable the Daydream is. Since I'm not on Facebook I have it disabled so there are some hoops everytime I go to use the Gear VR. Plus I don't really like that my S8 has to be plugged into the headset. lf I want to use the Daydream, I just slide the controller out and my S8 into place. I was concerned about focus because I have mono vision from corrective eye surgery. It's been no problem. I did buy a game game for the Daydream, once I start buying I'm committed.
https://www.vrheads.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-gear-vr-vs-daydream?amp

4 comments:

  1. I've preordered it. Have to keep my S8 cause it's one of the few phones that work with it. My Essential phone arrives tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately my lg are incompatible due to ips ...
    I'd like to give it a try with my Moto though

    ReplyDelete