Wednesday 22 November 2017

Love my Instant Pot - didn't know it was Canadian. Cool

Love my Instant Pot - didn't know it was Canadian. Cool

We found out early we prefer to cook stuff in a glass bowl on the trivet rather than going through the hassle of cleaning the big pot. We mostly use it for beans since you can go from cupboard to table in less than an hour. Definitely not the same flavour as slow cooking unless you amend the spices.

Have you tried it? What do you cook?
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4407355

6 comments:

  1. It's a pressure cooker that won't kill its users. I love it.

    We are eating less an less meat which means more legumes. This helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misinterpreted the headline "Love my Instant Pot" ... lines like that will get real tricky next July in Canada. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah my wife and a few friends have really become 'potheads' ... apparently this thing is the next cure for cancer. I don't get it, we dont' have one yet tho is what I'm told

    ReplyDelete
  4. We already have all the things that an instapot does, and those devices all do those things better

    Instapot is too "easy bake oven" for us, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stove top pressure cooker made me nervous so this is a great start to complex meals. We don't do casseroles and stuff like that so it's one tool among a few at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I figured yer house was fulla tools, Cass

    😜

    ReplyDelete