Sunday 24 December 2017

Airport screeners have a not so great job. They should be decently paid.

Airport screeners have a not so great job. They should be decently paid.

I am one of the satisfied customers but I usually travel for leisure. Last time I traveled for business xthe screeners were pleasant and competent but the flights got messed up. It helps to have a bright comfortable waiting area with free wifi ;) I've always precleared in Canada which is nice because if I got denied entry at least I'm at home; sometimes I worry about being in transit. I get regular criminal checks as a first aid instructor so I don't know why I would be denied but there doesn't have to be a reason.
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4454734

3 comments:

  1. It says in the article that people who fly frequently are less likely to have good opinion. This is for Canadian airports Gareth Owen​, pretty sure we don't have to remove shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tweezers taken away one time. They were pleasant about it, I was pleasant about it. They don't decide what to take away; I'm sure everyone knows some of that stuff is silly.

    ReplyDelete