Sunday 21 January 2018

Do you carry entertainment that's not on your phone?

Do you carry entertainment that's not on your phone?

I read a lot on vacation and it's great because I can have 10 books on my tablet without having to worry about luggage weight and preload a bunch of magazines. We don't have our regular internet access so connectivity isn't an issue. Our travel time can be long though (24 hours from home to the Cook Islands) so power could be a consideration. That's when I hit the airport book store. I also buy books at the Bounty Bookstore (Rarotonga) because they have a very different selection than I usually see.

Mental preparedness is important too.
https://www.androidcentral.com/when-you-have-shut-it-down-you-realize-how-much-you-rely-your-phone

8 comments:

  1. I’ve started occasionally bringing a book along to work, and yeah. I always stop at the airport bookstore when I’m flying someplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are expert graphic designer. Do you need any type of logo or other graphics related design?
    Please visit our Gig fiverr.com - itnetworkltd5 : I will design an unique logo within 12 hours for $5 on www.fiverr.com and order for design. We will give you unlimited revision with 100% satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of my entertainment is on my tablet, not by phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bring small board/cardgames. On my last trip, I also brought a book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to have my books more portable. I can read a book a day. We also take cards and, this year mini dominoes, to play in the airport if we want. I'm pretty restless though.

    ReplyDelete