Wednesday 24 January 2018

Our Groceries is a reliable simple shopping app I've used for years

Our Groceries is a reliable simple shopping app I've used for years

I live it because it's simple and shareable across android, iOS and through a browser. And the handy app is even more handy now that it works with Google Home. You can set a default list then just tell google (which I would like an actual name associated with) to ask Our Groceries to add an item. This will make list making so much easier.

You should try it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.headcode.ourgroceries&hl=en

9 comments:

  1. Why not just use a shared Google Keep list note? That's what my wife and I do. Has the advantages of being on phone or web, and can use voice input.

    I have a Groceries list, a Hardware Store list, and a Drugstore list in Keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been using Flipp. Too bad there's no Assistant integration... Yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this before Keep was a thing and saw no reason to change. If you add an item to your list with assistant does it go to keep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep my list in Keep too ... because it has a good interface when I pull it up on my Moto360. I honestly haven't even tried using the Home to add to it yet! Guess I'll have to look into that next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cass Morrison I believe it does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still not changing from something that works for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been messing with Out of Milk ... but it's still a bit awkward over Home, but it does work with Alexa too, which is a bonus. I just wish they'd have left the original list integration with Keep as it was. SO many people complained about it when they made the change last year. Putting it in the Home app is, frankly, a stupid move when it already worked perfectly well with an offline capable app which could share your list. Why does Google always have to fragment everything, and remove useful functionality?? (I'm looking straight at Hangouts here ... and the mess of Messages/Allo/Duo that replaced it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That why I like our groceries. It started as a good list and has stayed that way.

    ReplyDelete