Saturday 3 February 2018

Enforcement of a "no tethering" bylaw would be difficult and expensive unless its simply a means to respond to complaints.

Enforcement of a "no tethering" bylaw would be difficult and expensive unless its simply a means to respond to complaints.

Growing up, a school friend has a husky that lived tethered in the backyard. I thought it was odd. F-I-L kept his hunting dogs in outside kennels year around and I have walked the dogs to a store then gone inside (leaving them tethered) to get them water.

We don't do enough to protect the vulnerable among us. Whether they are the elderly or ensuring isolated communities have clean water. How do we make people care?
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4517235

2 comments:

  1. Followed a pick up on the interstate. 70 mph. 20 degrees (F). Distance when last seen: 65 miles.
    Dog tethered in back of truck. I wanted to follow that guy and give him my thoughts, but wasn't going for trouble...so.
    What the wind chill was I can only imagine. Am I getting this wrong? Was that "ok"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's completely different in my books.

    ReplyDelete