Sunday 22 April 2018

Coach site autofills my city then doesn't accept the shipping address - finally figured out to check out with PayPal.


Coach site autofills my city then doesn't accept the shipping address - finally figured out to check out with PayPal.

This has been really annoying, I even called tech support and got some guy who seemed to think I didn't understand how to fill out addresses. I felt he didn't actually understand English as spoken by a female customer. This time I was on the phone to make the order and just chatting with customer support when I tried PayPal and it worked. Bonus especially since I was using Ebates to get immediate cash back credit.

FYI Coach is not a budget brand although their stuff lasts nicely. I've been looking for a cute bucket bag for ages.

2 comments:

  1. I've had the same problem with some suppliers if I use my PO Box number. Changing to my house number usually fixes it, and the delivery is made to the PO anyhow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The site adds "(PART)" to my city name as soon as I put in the postal code. I think the brackets are not accepted.

    ReplyDelete