Thursday 9 August 2018

Good reason to get bumps removed professionally is the sac is removed to reduce the likelihood of recurrance. Less scarring is a bonus!

Good reason to get bumps removed professionally is the sac is removed to reduce the likelihood of recurrance. Less scarring is a bonus!

If you watch Dr. Pimplepopper on TLC you'll see she was not impressed with the guy that did his own surgery. While reasonable(?) for people without any coverage, I would get it done in a way I would get a biopsy and minimal scarring since I scar.
https://youtu.be/LRhQpXpvjhM

2 comments:

  1. About a year ago... Maybe two.... My forehead grew a lipoma.... It's not huge... But it's big enough that sometimes folks ask "Hey, where'd ya get the goose-egg?"

    I have been debating over having it removed.... To have a lump, or a scar (it's above my forehead creases and I have no hairline to hide it in)

    I'm going to my doctor today to ask for a referral to have it removed...... The glances people make to it when we're making eye contact... The unconscious flit of "what the hell is that" that goes across their face is kinda disturbing.....

    I feel like I could better "Rock a scar" anyway.... Come up with some, Indiana Jones-esque tale to explain it.....

    Maybe I should start a GoFundMe for it eh? 😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred has several bumps, most likely limpomas since no one is concerned. None where it's distractingly visible though.

    ReplyDelete