Wednesday 22 August 2018

Some interesting work related questions that made me realize how much I took fitting in to culture for granted. Bring cupcakes for group ok? How about your own go cup to a meeting? What about arriving late?

Some interesting work related questions that made me realize how much I took fitting in to culture for granted. Bring cupcakes for group ok? How about your own go cup to a meeting? What about arriving late?

Interesting questions. I only get annoyed with baked goods only coming from women. I have never attended an external meeting where someone didn't bring their own cup. And tardiness? If weather is that bad? I live very close to work but, as a supervisor, I've told people not to come in if driving would be dangerous.
https://www.askamanager.org/2018/08/should-people-with-bad-commutes-get-more-leeway-for-lateness-bringing-in-snacks-for-coworkers-and-more.html

No comments:

Post a Comment