Monday 27 August 2018

Today Bennie met the power washer. Obviously the best thing ever atm. In human failures there were missed house training opportunities galore.

Today Bennie met the power washer. Obviously the best thing ever atm. In human failures there were missed house training opportunities galore.

It's really hard to house train a pup that can't go down the stairs - well unless you want them to go on the deck. Today in missed opportunites, Bennie actually whined at the top of the step. I was busy blowing my nose on the other side of the barrier so...he came in and peed on the floor. Rats! And I left him with Fred before he pooped so no cheering for that one. Cheering is super important when the behaviour is self rewarding and the negative is silence.

On the up side - watch me is going well as is sitting, staying, lying down and watch. I've started doing some stuff in the front yard and down the block. Next week it will start over at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment