I've skipped a couple seasons but always end up coming back. And the actors are so engaging at conventions I can watch the YouTube videos of their panels for hours.
The guys really listen and take the time to answer questions and the fans are very respectful at least in the videos. All the other actors are also engaging on panels. It will be sad when the Ernie's ends.
https://screenrant.com/supernatural-last-minute-changes-saved/
I live in a small Canadian Prairie city on Treaty 6 territory with a spouse and a dog. We retired in 2018. This is what life is like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Weight loss is more than calories in and calories out. Research using a pool of 10,000 participants. People tend to gain weight back. Differ...
-
Handy grammar infographic. Which errors do you make? I know there are some spell checkers make on my behalf. https://www.grammarcheck.net/wr...
-
Eat your produce rather than drink it. The thing that makes it so easy to grab and go, encourages over consumption. Fruit is much worst to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment