Friday 7 September 2018

There was a time I did a stress test and found out I had pretty well all the indicators yet...I didn't feel stressed. I just made sure to keep active.

There was a time I did a stress test and found out I had pretty well all the indicators yet...I didn't feel stressed. I just made sure to keep active.

This "self care" thing seems indulgent to me yet it would seem I always work it in to my routine. It was a common joke at exercise class that being the just kept us sane. After working out there was just not room left to feel anything but exhausted🙂 What do you do for stress?
http://www.thecut.com/amp/2018/09/can-you-be-blissfully-unaware-of-your-own-stress.html

3 comments:

  1. My life has been a stress test, and I don’t mean that in a “Oppression Olympics” social media way. And I have passed the test, after decades of being hazardously close to fatal results. I have been able to reduce stress exponentially through several fortunate turns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for the question, the best way to keep stress down to safe levels is to know the difference between what you can control and can’t. Once you see that dividing line, you can make many great improvements.

    ReplyDelete