Friday 12 October 2018

Samsung's Galaxy Watch LTE available now for pre-order in Canada

Samsung's Galaxy Watch LTE available now for pre-order in Canada
So for those of you (like me) who've been shopping around for a new watch ( come on Google, nothing at Made By Google??!?!!!? ) - the option by Samsung looks to be pretty decent. The Samsung Galaxy Watch was launched almost 2 months ago , but the LTE varian...
https://www.androidcoliseum.com/2018/10/samsungs-galaxy-watch-lte-available-now.html

4 comments:

  1. Nice, you can connect it directly to wifi... i could never figure that out on wifi at the gym or other public where i've left my phone away. I think WearOS NEEDS the phone still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even around the house I can end up on WiFi instead of BT. It's like having a smartphone without data.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan Moore my two year old Fossil Q Master can connect directly to WiFi. It's done on the watch, not through Wear OS. Are you still using the Moto Sport? Check the settings to see if there is a WiFi setting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is... But I guess most of my apps on my watch are just mirrors of the phone one.

    ReplyDelete